Do you suffer with Insomnia? Insomnia, or sleeplessness, is a sleep disorder in which there is an inability to fall asleep or to stay asleep as long as desired. This can be quite agonizing and causes distress through out the days. Below are some tips to help for you to have a sound sleep.
- Concentrate on breathing
- If you cant sleep then get out of bed and do something else
- Avoid drinking caffeine before bed or high sugar drinks
- Drink camomile tea before bed
- Go for an exercise or work out hours before bed.
- Learn how to meditate or do yoga before bed
- Relaxing music to put you to bed and ease your mind.
- Don’t force yourself to sleep. Don’t focus on trying to sleep and remember its natural to miss a day of sleep.